Communications from government agency or institution often carry a heightened weight of importance – from emergency and public safety updates to offering vital services and information to a community. By introducing a digital signage network, government institutions including capital buildings, prisons, township offices and more can:
- Share disaster and emergency information, crime alerts and new regulations
- Improve inter-office and inter-departmental communication
- Use queue management to decrease perceived wait times
- Steer visitors to the right place with wayfinding capabilities
- Incorporate wayfinding screens and kiosks
- Improve services for visitors who are hearing-impaired or speak a different language
- Generate revenue through advertising income while saving money on printing costs and labor
Scala goes beyond traditional digital signage solutions. Curious about our extensive and proven capabilities? Our experts are here for you to ask questions without obligation!
Through our years of worldwide experience in digital signage, we can give the best advice on the possibilities for your business. Scala has:
- 30 years of experience
- 500 partners globally
- Presence in 100 countries
- More than 500,000 active screens
Scala has digital signage solutions in and outside of government buildings such as community and township buildings, offices, prisons and more.
In short, please, contact us today!
Fill out the form or call us.