Transportation hubs have used digital signage for arrival/departure and gate information for decades. Digital signage offers a platform for transportation agencies to connect with travelers and maximize hardware investments by using the same displays to
- Move travelers more efficiently throughout the terminal
- Provide real-time updates by integrating with live news and weather feeds
- Generate revenue with paid advertising and suggested complementary purchases and services
- Drive traffic to terminal vendors with time- and location-specific promotions
- Introduce self-service kiosks, reducing wait times and personnel involvement
- Guide guests to area hotels or ground transportation locations
Scala goes beyond traditional digital signage solutions. Curious about our extensive and proven capabilities? Our experts are here for you to ask questions without obligation!
Through our years of worldwide experience in digital signage, we can give the best advice on the possibilities for your business. Scala has:
- 28 years of experience
- 500 partners globally
- Presence in 100 countries
- More than 500,000 active screens
Scala has digital solutions in the transportation industry worldwide including airports, bus and train stations as well as on cruise ships, buses and more.
In short, please, contact us today!
Fill out the form or call us.