Any kind of screen provides an opportunity to deliver a digital message. Yet financial institutions maintain networks of thousands and thousands of screens that are often overlooked from a marketing and messaging perspective: the displays on automated teller machines.
- Use an ATM screen to cross-sell and up-sell financial services products, or even display advertising messages
- Messages display fresh, relevant information about products and programs on the ATM screen between customers, as well as during wait time in the middle of the transaction
- Automatically tailor the messages to reflect demographic details linked to the customer account or card, including gender and age
- Count on customers watching the screen intently and seeing the message (after all, who turns away while waiting for the machine to dispense cash?)
- Non-ATM kiosks can deliver high-impact messages as customers search for product or service information and even fill out application forms
View our Banking & Finance Digital Signage section to learn more!