Release 5.1 is now available for download
We are very excited to announce that Scala 5 Release 5.1 is now available from http://www.scala.com/updates.
Scala 5 Release 5.1 adds several important new features and
modules, as well as performance improvements and fixes to various
issues. Some highlights include:
- Scala 5 is now supported under Windows 7, and under
Windows Server 2008 R2 (the matching server operating
- New transition effects, and improvements in the Transitions
panel including searching by name, recently use transitions,
and a transition visualizer.
- Improved playback audit reporting features for integration.
- Reserve disk space feature on Players.
- In templates, you can make sounds into data fields.
- Support for displaying templated messages on IAdea media
- Simplified pairing of IAdea media appliances.
For full details on all that's been improved, see https://license.scala.com/readme/ReleaseNotes.html
Peter & the Scala team