Scala as a Service is a hosted version of Scala Content Manager that provides online management of your digital signage network. No server software installation, no server hardware. It’s a simple way to get started with digital signage. This online service, like other SaaS (Software as a Service) models, allows you to access Scala’s cutting-edge software for a quarterly subscription fee.
Your Content Manager is seen and accessed by your company only. Scala takes care of all the back end server work including implementation, setup, monitoring, updates, backups, hardware maintenance, and system recovery. It’s a hassle-free way to roll out your digital signage network.
Scala as a Service gives you all the benefits and flexibility only Scala Enterprise can provide. Whether you need interactive kiosks, lobby signage, a menu board for your restaurant, or a way to drive your outdoor LED sign, Scala as a Service can do it. Best of all, you take advantage of our Scala Certified Partner channel to craft the digital signage network you need for your unique business.
If you decide to purchase your own Content Manager at the end of your contract, your Scala Certified Partner can help you bring your network in house without losing any of your content or customizations.
The immediate advantages of Scala as a Service are:
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Very quick network start up
- Up-to-date Content Manager
- No need to buy server hardware or software; no facilities or operation investment needed
- Your IT department’s operational load is lightened
- Easily switch between a Scala hosted network and your own internal network at end of contract