How it works
Easily create content within Scala Designer using one of the many templates available, or use your own existing marketing materials designed using other applications.
Plan and manage your content using simple playlists in Scala Enterprise Content Manager. Centrally manage and deploy your content to hundreds or even thousands of digital displays via any web browser.
Player offers a very extensive range of functions for smooth, reliable and uninterrupted content playback, even in cases of network connectivity loss.
- Use content of your own design or use ready-made templates
- Add images, video, flash and sound from various media formats
- Apply built-in effects and transitions
- Take advantage of a library of backgrounds, templates and stock images, illustrations and videos
- Bring in third-party content such as RSS feeds and social media
See all main Scala Designer features
- Manage and plan your content from anywhere, any time with an easy-to-use web-based interface
- Organize your content according to file type, categories and metadata
- Create dynamic playlists using scripts, messages, videos, flash or static images
- Use Scala’s flexible scheduling and planning options, consent-based user roles and network control options, making the management of your network easier
See all main Scala Content Manager features
- Reliable 24/7 stable, smooth playback
- Content display during network interruptions
- On-air updating without interruption
- Real-time data entry for information such as news, weather and traffic
- Available on various player platforms such as Android and Windows
See all main Scala Player features