When a video finishes and new one starts it takes a fraction of a second for the new video to build its first frame causing the previous video to maintain its last frame until the new video is ready to start.
This is a workaround example for playing 2 videos back-to-back without the last frame pause.
1. In Designer create a new script and add a plain page.
2. Load the 2 video files into this page as MovieClips. Resize to cover the whole display if desired.
3. For the first video file to play add an In CUT transition, do not select the Wait Button under the Video tab. In the Video tab note the duration of the WMV grayed-out in the End Time. Make sure that in the List that the video file has 0 Timing.
4. For the Second video file to play add an In DISSOLVE transition. Set the Wait Button under the Video tab. Make sure that in the List that the video file has 0 Timing.
5. In List add a Special Event. Place it in between the two videos. Set its timing to about 1 second shorter then the length of the first video. This will hold the second video from playing until about 1 second before the first finishes.
6. Play the script. Adjust the timing on the Special Event if needed.