Release 4.0.1 of Designer and Player are posted
Before this blog started, we also posted 4.0.1 Designer and Player updaters to www.scala.com/updates. Here are the changes:
Scala Player5 and Scala Designer5 Release 4.0.1:
- Certain WMVs would appear not show their end-time in
Release 4. Now fixed.
- If you set a Flash clip to loop infinitely, Scala was sometimes
deciding prematurely that the Flash clip had ended. This is
- Fixed a rare crash involving Flash clips.
- Fixed a rare crash in sound handling.
Scala Designer5 Release 4.0.1:
- Fixed a case where hitting Enter in an empty element
would leave you with no text-cursor visible.
- Fixed a problem where Collect Files would fail if the
script has sub-scripts.
Scala Player5 Release 4.0.1:
- Fixed a problem where Release 4 players could end up not
returning health or billing logs to Content Manager.
- Fixed a problem where the IntegrateContentLocally COM
interface could erroneously clean up files whose name was
similar to the file just added.