Scala Software Releases
Visit us often for release information and software updates
Have a question? Contact us, we would be glad to hear from you!
Hi, we've posted the 4.0.15 updater for Content Manager. This adds proxy-server settings to the File Uploader. You can find the new options in the File Uploader under Tools > Network Settings.
Hi. We're pleased to bring you our latest update.
Scala Content Manager Release 4.0.14
- Fixed a problem where if a Media Item is referenced by a very
large number of playlists, plan generation could fail when the database
used was MS SQL Server 2005.
- Fixed a problem where if a player reports the "failed reboot"
status, it won't update its status in Content Manager.
We've posted the 4.0.13 updaters. These address the following issues:
- Fixed a problem that could prevent the Playback Audit Parser
from running (the ContentManager.log file contained an error
about a problem patching the file resources.xml).
- Fixed a bug that could prevent cleaning up old revisions of
- Fixed a problem in cleanup of old maintenance tasks that could
lead to exceptions.
Designer and Player
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when using Windows
- Fixed a bug that occasionally could cause a script to wait
forever waiting for a text crawl to finish.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a cued text crawl to stop getting
more text to display.
- The Queue EX Module now supports the latest protocol from
Q-MATIC, the "Q-WIN API Client".
- Fixed a problem where a playlist item could get skipped when
certain plan updates occur.