Scala Software Releases
Visit us often for release information and software updates
Have a question? Contact us, we would be glad to hear from you!
We've posted the 4.0.12 updaters for Player and Designer. A handful of customers have been encountering a hang during playback. This one proved extremely tough to beat, and we're sorry it took so long to get a full fix out. (4.0.9 contained a fix to one part of the problem, 4.0.12 fixes the remainder.)
Scala Content Manager 5:
- Added Turkish translation for Content Manager.
- Fixed problem seen when using Internet Explorer 8, where
dragging a playlist item would leave it "stuck" to the mouse.
- In Russian and Chinese installations, the default database
connection value of "localhost" was translated when it should
not have been. Now fixed.
Scala Player 5:
- Improved the billing-log upload process to prevent cases that
caused the Playback Audit EX Module to re-parse older logs that
had already been processed.
- If a Sub-Playlist uses Play this many items each time,
the positional memory of which items have been played is now
retained even when the timeslot changes, or the parent Playlist
- Fixed a problem where a player that has nothing scheduled for
the current timeslot would remain black even when the schedule
was changed to include content.
- On Russian-language systems, the text shown in the installer
was garbled. This is now fixed, in all installers we make for 4.0.11 or later.
We've added a small feature to Content Manager that had recently been requested.
- You can now specify the number of items to play for Event Triggers.