A fully-featured digital media player that delivers performance and reliability in a compact design. The Scala Media Player–S boasts an Intel Celeron N3160 1.60GHz CPU, an Intel HD 400 Graphics card and 64GBs of eMMC SSD storage.
With an anodized aluminum housing and fanless design it’s protected from dust and debris making it an ideal choice for any digital signage solution requiring performance in harsh environments.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB (“Windows 10 Embedded”)
- CPU: Intel Celeron N3160 1.60GHz (quad-core)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 400
- Video: One HDMI 1.4b port with cable retention screw, Display Continuity button
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 RAM (dual-channel)
- Storage: 64GB eMMC SSD storage
- Network: One gigabit Ethernet port, wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- USB: One USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports
- Serial: One DB9 port
- Housing: Anodized aluminum, fanless
- Dimensions: 160mm x 132mm x 47.5mm
- Weight: 1148g
- Operating Temp: 0°C to +40°C
- Storage Temp: -55°C to +75°C
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): > 50,000 hours
Get more information about Scala Media Player–S
Scala goes beyond traditional digital signage solutions. Curious about our extensive and proven capabilities? Our experts are here for you to ask questions without obligation!
Through our years of worldwide experience in digital signage, we can give the best advice on the possibilities for your business. Scala has:
- 30 years of experience
- 500 partners globally
- Presence in 100 countries
- More than 500,000 active screens
In short, please, contact us today!
Fill out the form or call us.