With the emergence of new technology the world is constantly changing toward digital-driven experiences, and so is the way today’s businesses are marketing their products and services. Here are some emerging trends that can help your business prosper and grow in today’s tech-driven world.
Share this Image On Your Site
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) allow for brands and retailers to provide a more personalized experience for consumers.
- AI implementation increases the precision of marketing campaigns for the targeted audience.
- Personalization from AI and ML technology improves the customer experience, which contributes to increased conversion rates and improved brand reputation.
- AI and ML technology are used for voice commerce and image recognition – two areas of marketing that are projected to continue to grow.
Today’s successful businesses increasingly use statistics to help them make marketing decisions.
- Companies collect and interpret statistical data to make decisions based on customer behavior.
- Shopper analytics educates the process of creating personalized marketing campaigns.
- Feedback from data-driven marketing lets business owners know which campaigns generate the highest ROIs. According to a report from Forbes, companies who utilize data-driven strategies are more than six times more likely than their counterparts who do not adopt data-driven marketing to report increased profitability year-over-year.
- Data collected from customers can be used to improve customer satisfaction and increase brand loyalty. According to a survey conducted by GlobalDMA, 49% of brands use data-driven marketing to optimize and enhance the customer experience.
- Decisions based on factual data make marketing expenditures more effective.
Today’s businesses recognize the value of influencers in effective marketing campaigns.
- With a rise in social media platform usage, influencers help businesses speak to wider audiences and increase brand awareness.
- Influencer marketing campaigns help companies target a specific audience.
- Use of influencer marketing will increase in importance as traditional methods become less effective.
Digital signage is an increasingly important part of advertising and marketing campaigns. The trend is expected to continue as advancements are made in digital signage applications and technology.
- Businesses use digital signage to deliver messages when and where they will have the most impact.
- Almost everyone has a smartphone, making it easy to for customers to interact with digital signage.
- Interactive digital signage offers a better customer experience and enhances brand image.
- Customers can instantly access the information they seek with interactive digital signage.
Use of Mobile Devices
Since 2015, online mobile traffic has exceeded computer traffic. Tablets, smartphones and even smart watches will soon become the center of business marketing campaigns.
- Internet access is readily available and free in most areas, which increases potential market size.
- Online store apps make it easy for customers to purchase what they need or want any time and anywhere.
- Mobile advertising can be customized to deliver messages only at certain times of day, when a user comes near a particular location and other variables.
- By 2019, more than 70% of all marketing dollars are expected to be spent on mobile platform advertising.
- Mobile devices are fast, powerful and affordable, giving marketers increased opportunities to reach their audiences.