Join the Scala Step Challenge and get in the running for daily prizes!
Please provide the email address associated with your Fitbit brand* activity tracker so we can enter you into our contest.
Step contest is currently limited to Fitbit users only.
- To participate, fill out the form above (or let a booth rep know you want to join), accept the Fitbit invitation coming from “Scala Team” by clicking “Add Friend” and start walking!
- Make sure your tracker is set to “All-Day Sync” or open the app to update your data in real time. You must sync at 10:30 a.m. and again an hour before the show closes each day to ensure all your steps are counted. (Don’t worry, we’ll send you an email reminder!)
- Only steps you have taken during contest hours will be counted in the contest and displayed in the booth.
- Contest Hours:
- Wednesday, June 14: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, June 15: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, June 16: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- The winner will be announced in the Scala booth #211 30 minutes before the show closes each day.
- Contest participants are limited to one win and prize distribution for the duration of InfoComm 2017. Employees of the STRATACACHE family of brands are not eligible for prizes.
Reinvent Your Audience Engagement – Visit Scala at InfoComm
We’re demonstrating the value of using digital engagement to drive business objectives, focusing on solutions and experiences for healthcare, corporate communications, education and retail. In booth #211 we’ll show how, as part of the STRATACACHE family, Scala has an extended portfolio of capabilities, tools and services, and will highlight our collaboration and partnership with integrated solutions from Optika and Real Digital Media. Stop by the booth for demonstrations of the solutions you see above.